obsessed with both of these hoodies from asian fashion space tbh
use code “scientifrick” for 10% off your entire order! u.u
… AND THAT IS THE WAY I MAKE FIRE! Simple and messy “how to gry”.
I will add quick smoke tutorial / step by step too Just wait. \o/
EDIT: Sorry for small images >8C I am not good with tumblr image sizes and I have never understood them. But by copying the image URL you can see bigger sized images!
art resources, fire
Saving this for reference. I always have a tough time when it comes to coloring out fire. I suck at it >w<;
How To Draw Better In 2 Minutes
I expected this to be a troll video about sacrificing your soul in exchange for art skills or something but this was actually very informative.
Day 4: Horned Viper Naga
What will you be watching?
this list is bad because its missing log horizon
top right michael
i plan to watch… terraformars, seven deadly sins, magic kaito, orenchi, parasyte, world trigger, yowapeda s2 + asst. OVAs
Terra Formars, World Trigger, Chaika 2, Psycho Pass 2, Parasyte and Unlimited Blade Works.
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
PLEASE WATCH DENNOU COIL IT’S REALLY COOL!!!!!
This Bald Eagle was chasing the Great Blue Heron away from the eggs in her nest. It wasn’t trying to kill the Heron or she would have done so long before this once in a lifetime shot was captured by Owen Deutsch
The artist in me loves the fact that we have two nearly similarly sized birds in the same pose for a detailed comparison between the anatomical differences. It’s like, I’m having an art boner right now.
Foam and Worbla armour MEGA TUTORIAL
Tutorial by AmenoKitarou
Super duper awesome and helpful! I am totally going to try this out for my Garrosh cosplay.
keeping this for my knight cosplay (:B
Swords in Art - Modern Samurai, Musketeer and Knight
- by Adrian Dadich